Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vol.1 Part 2 - Other Themes: Unity


I am the Lord of the universe and I control the elements. But I have created man with free will.
Man must learn to work, not only for God but also for fellow man. If you devote your lives in such a commitment, then you will find true peace, happiness and fulfilment. But if you seek your own personal pleasure and satisfaction through material things, then you will be sorely disappointed and end up getting nowhere. It is the same with the search for status and power. Which power seeker ever reached a state of bliss or found the way back to the Godhead?
So, remember these things. Be leaders and help others, but remain humble at all times. You cannot lead anyone effectively if your position as leader means anything to you other than the chance to serve fellow man. Otherwise your attention will be diverted into the wrong channels.
Above all things, learn to work as a team for God is what you are, and then the concept of individual leaders will be overcome. You are the Atma, so is fellow man, so is everything, so where are the leaders? The Atma has no leaders, there are only those who draw closer to God and travel in the right direction on the spiritual path.
The future of the young people in England is vital to the future of that country. You have the chance to improve that future if you choose to follow My teachings. Unite in service and dedicate your lives to working for humanity. I will help you. I am with you now, even as I speak these words. I will watch over you. I will be with you every moment of every day so I will always know your thoughts and observe your actions.
Remember this and try to please Me, knowing that you have been chosen for a vital task to be carried out in the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment