Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vol.1 Part 1 - Love: Love is the Very Basis of the Universe

Love is the very basis of the universe. Without love there would be no universe. Love is everywhere. Even the plants experience and express love. Have you not witnessed this? Man is the highest form of nature upon the earth plane but, with most people, the love which they express in their lives is barely equal to the love expressed or shown by animals. Think of the love that a dog can show towards its owner ... love and devotion, too!

You cannot live without love, for life without love is empty and meaningless. But many choose to live that way and imagine they are getting pleasure from such a life. But this is not so. Such a life is completely shallow and selfish.

Life must be full of love. Love must manifest itself in everything you do in life, and that means throughout the day. When I say, "Start the day with love, spend the day with love, fill the day with love, end the day with love", I mean just that. You can repeat these words, but do you really put them into practice?

So My message for you today is just one word, "Love" with a capital L. Love each other. Express love whenever you speak to anyone, whether close friend or otherwise. Love is infectious. As you express love, you are a channel for My love, that very same love through which I created the universe in order to see My love manifesting itself in the world. It is my leela, or God's play. Life is just one constant flow of love.

How can you yourself experience My love? First, by linking up with Me at all moments of the day. But, equally important, by service to your fellowman. There are a thousand forms of service and a thousand ways in which you can be a channel to express My love. It is through this service to your fellowman that you can feel the nourishing effects of My love and allow it to warm the innermost part of your body and soul.

This day I send my special love to each one of you. Treat it like a lighted candle, nourish it, protect it, and pass on the light and the warmth that goes with it to everyone you meet. Truly learn to love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment