Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vol.1 Part 1 - Love : Love is the Message for Today

Love is the message for today. Why do you think I give you messages day after day about love? It is because love is God and this is the way to find God and to bring God into your lives.

But few of you listen! You are so embedded in materialism that your minds fail to absorb or grasp the significance of what I am telling you. So I repeat My message, over and over again.

There is no other path to God except through love and service. Love comes first because it leads you on to service, that is service that comes from the heart. This is the only service that is of any value. You serve because of the love that wells up in your heart. It is so strong, this flow of love, My love, that it impels you to share it with others and you can best do this through simple service to humanity, helping the sick, the poor and the suffering. All are My children and all are crying out for love.

Each one of you should be a channel for the outpouring of My love all over the world. My source of love is unlimited, it fills the whole universe and even then it overflows. How can you turn away and refuse the opportunity which I have given each one of you in this lifetime?

Turn to God, drink in the divine love that I offer you and experience the feeling of divine bliss which will come when you yourself are so full of love that it overflows and reaches all around you.

That is a state of divine bliss and leads to liberation and merging with God.


No comments:

Post a Comment