Monday, March 8, 2010

Vol.1 Part 2 - Other Themes: Contemplating the Truth


When you gather together in My name, there is a gathering of kindred souls, people who have chosen to tread the spiritual path and seek the ultimate truth which is God the Absolute.
It should be a time of quiet meditation, when you contemplate the truth, for it is in these moments, when many are gathered together, that the God force flows and makes it easier for you to be aware of It and all It stands for. In these moments, all worldly cares are put aside and thoughts are on the spiritual plane. Meditate on this and know that I am with you.
Try to have a short period of quiet meditation during the meeting, perhaps just a few minutes, when you can all sit in complete silence and experience the God force welling up from the heart of each one of you. The experience will be refreshing and invigorating.
I will be there, I am always there. Sometimes you are aware of My presence, sometimes not, it depends on your own state and the level at which you are manifesting yourself at that time.
When love flows, it is My love and that is the easiest way to find Me. I send My love to each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment