Friday, March 26, 2010

Vol.1 Part 2 - Other Themes: Creator, Creature and Creation

I created the universe and I created your world, as you know it.






I created man in my own image, a manifestation of God in human form. It was My leela, but with a purpose, an expression of My love which is so limitless that it must express and manifest itself at all times. It is an ever expanding force, My love, a force more powerful than anything else that exists, for love itself is God, or a manifestation of God. God is formless but He has form. You cannot understand this, nor can anyone else, nor can you understand Me. One moment I am human with form, behaving like a man or a woman, and simultaneously I am manifest as God everywhere in the universe, for, truly, there is only God and different manifestations and forms of God.






I created man with free will and there was a purpose. I always knew what would happen. It is all part of a perfect plan, impossible for man to understand in all its detail and beauty. But man was overcome by greed and desire, and has reached the very threshold of destroying the world. It is at this point that I incarnate in human form, not to save the world, for I could do that with a wave of My hand, but to show man the way to save his own world. This again is God's leela, that man shall have free will and hence only man shall be allowed to save his world. I will show the way and will send many people to help in the task. You and many others are among them.


But it will not be easy and will take time.






I Myself am in the middle of a triple incarnation and, even now, only the seeds are sown. But divine seeds bear divine fruit and My plan is perfect, so do not doubt or fear.


Man is indeed imperfect, the product of his own creation and undoing. But all that will eventually change and, when that happens, man will once again live in peace and harmony. Love and peace will return to the earth and cleanse the horrors and excesses of the dark ages which today pollute the very atmosphere.





What can you do to help? Be like a beacon in the sky, radiating love and light, that is what you and everyone else can do for the Lord. Only through love can the world be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment