Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vol.1 Part 1 - Love: I am Love


I am LOVE, the very embodiment of love.



When love flows from your heart, the very words of the Lord pour out, and these are worth a thousand times anything that man can conceive with his limited brain.


Life is eternity. Tomorrow is a point in eternity, as you see it, and you identify that moment of time. But I do not identify my moment of time for all is NOW, the past, the present and the future. Yes, all is NOW for Me as I have willed it that way.



I play out what seems to be a never ending game, perhaps God's game, but it is divine. One day you will marvel at the beauty of the permanent leela that is the work of the Lord.



I will always love you for you are My children. You must learn to love Me too for that is the only path that will lead you back to Me and enable you to realise your own divinity.



The three year birthday programme, what is that? It is just another path to lead man towards Me and the divine state. But I have no birthday.



You are thinking of bodies, but I have always been. Only My body changes and it changes at will, according to the need of the times. I have had a million "births", in this form and that, even now I stand beside you in yet another form. You may not see Me but some may feel My presence.



LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, I am here because of My love for each one of you, My jewels, that is how I see you.



Try to see Me as the only jewel that you could ever desire, and then you will eventually achieve divinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment