Friday, January 15, 2010

Vol.1 Part 1- Love: When You Gather in my Name


When you gather together in My name, you provide a setting where My love can flow so freely that you may even be overwhelmed by the strength of that love and the feeling of compassion which accompanies it. It breaks down all barriers and reveals the God within, the real you which is God Himself.
I am there always but you do not realise it. It is only when you yourselves create the right conditions that you can experience My omnipresence.
The Sai Groups which have been formed are a starting point and will grow. They must be based on LOVE, devotion and service. Bear this in mind in all that you do and plan. People will be drawn to you when they are ready and I will guide others towards you. Accept them all as children of God, for they are all Mine. Each one of you plays a part in My mission.
When you surrender to the God within, your life will change and you will begin to experience that peace of mind which is normally so elusive. And when you experience that peace, regardless of the conditions around you, then you will know that your life is manifesting itself at the highest level of consciousness, where you and God are one. That is the goal and you will only achieve it through love, for love is God and God is love.
I send My love to all of you, and My blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment