Friday, January 29, 2010

Vol.1 Part 2 - Other Themes: Obstacles



My children, you have changed already and the process continues and will continue. In a little while you will move into calmer waters and you will benefit (within) from the experiences which you have been through. Really, you should welcome these obstacles, which present you with the chance to wipe the slate clean in this lifetime.

Believe Me, what I tell you is the truth, and you should meditate upon My words so that you do not let this chance slip by. That would be the tragedy, not what is happening, for that is really here for your own good. If you look dispassionately at what is going on, it is life working itself out. You, like Me, are the witnesses. How do I react? I sit, I watch, I help, but seldom do I interfere. You should do much the same, except that you should always concentrate on giving whatever help you can to those around you, those souls who come into your lives for one reason or another.

It is never as bad as you think at the time. Look at the traumas of the past and how they are now all in the past. Is that not so? Soon the traumas of today will also be in the past; and all that matters is what you have learnt from the experiences. So, welcome the obstacles and never fear them.

Live in truth, then nothing can touch or harm you, for you are God Himself and God is untouchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment