Thursday, May 6, 2010

Vol.1 Part 2 - Other Themes: New Year (1983)

This will be a year of great progress and I would like to see each one of you participating in that progress. What is progress? It is a spiritual development, development of the soul on the long path that leads to divinity. So many of you have been sitting on the sidelines for too long, waiting for something ... waiting for what? You don't know, so you continue the long wait. But I have arrived to awaken you and I am here with you now, here with each and every one of you.
AWAKEN, AWAKEN, as the New Year begins to unfold, and remember that I will be with you every single day of the year. So, how can you sit idly and pretend any longer that you are waiting for something before taking action? I have arrived. I am here now and I will never leave. contemplate these thoughts when you first wake up in the morning, dwell on them during the day, and remember them before you fall asleep at night. Resolve to live in harmony with all around you, to live in a state of perfect peace, to love everyone and to dedicate your life to the service of fellowman. That is the pathway to divinity and everlasting peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment