Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vol.1 Part 2 - Other Themes:Guru Purnima

Love is the starting point of all activity. Love is the foundation of the universe. Without love, life is barren and without purpose. All of you know this, but how many of you really start the day with love, spend the day with love, fill the day with love and end the day with love? Love is effervescent, like the sparkling waves of the ocean. Love brightens up everything around you. Nothing, not even evil, can stand up in the face of pure love. So, you have in your hands, the solution to many problems, just love and surrender.


This is an important day for all of you and for Me, for I am the source of that love and I am always pouring it out in an endless stream. Today, we all draw close together, so let everyone pour out that same love that I have showered upon each of you. That love can heal and cement the relationships between everyone and especially between all members of the Sai family. It will help to eliminate all thoughts of discord or jealousy, and indeed, all negative thoughts.



I send you My blessings. Go out into the world and put My teachings into practice. Fill the world with love, My love, for without My love the world would cease to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment