Sunday, May 9, 2010

Vol.1 Part 2 - Other Themes:Divine Life

I am the Lord, have no doubt in your mind about that. I am the Creator of the universe. Who else do you think could have created it?


I have created everything within the universe, it is all Mine. That means it is all part of Me, for I am everywhere, in all of you and in everything. But above all these things, I am LOVE, for love is the very basis of the universe. It is this love that vibrates throughout the universe and keeps everyone and everything in a state of perfect balance. Even scientists understand this.


For Me, My birthday is your birthday, for I have taken human form for your sake. You are lucky to be here while I am here, but even that is not by accident, although few realise it. Each one of you has a unique opportunity to throw off the chains that bind you, the chains of ego, desire, and the obsession with the physical and material side of life. What are these attractions and diversions that draw you away from Me and from the love that I am pouring out into the whole universe every moment of the day like an unceasing cascade? Sadly, most of you become separated from Me and continue to chase after this and that, but what do you ever find? Perhaps, a little temporary pleasure but what is that and how long does it last? Give up all these things, give up desire, shatter the ego, the little me that has so many wants.


Yes, My birthday is your birthday. Let it be a day of rebirth for everyone, rebirth for a new beginning, a new life full of love, full of joy and full of help and love for other people.


Try today to break with the past and let the past truly be the past. Look forward and see a new path ahead. Stick to that path which is bounded by My love on all sides. Move along that path towards liberation and ultimate bliss as you finally merge with Me.


I will help you, but you must make the effort. Being a devotee is just a beginning, like putting on a track suit before the race. But after that, effort is required, much effort, and you must stay on the track if you are going to finish the race. Are you on that track now and what effort are you really making to reach the goal, liberation?


Remember that I am always with you. I am always there to help you, but your life is in your own hands Accept the challenge now and put into practice My teachings which you know are the truth.

(Birthday Message 1983)

No comments:

Post a Comment