Saturday, May 22, 2010

Vol.1 Part 2 - Other Themes:Presence of God

Swami is omnipresent and is here with you now. Omnipresence is something which may be difficult for some of you to understand, but it means that I am with each one of you all the time, every movement of your lives, hence I know every thought you have ever had. Few of you bother to make use of this omnipresence or are even aware of it. If you can learn to bring me into your lives, then slowly, you will begin to reap the benefits from an awareness of the God within.


You spend so much of your time worrying about petty problems, but most of these are here today and gone tomorrow. What is their importance in the eternal life? Offer your problems to Me and see what a difference it makes when you bring Me into your lives. Have no fear of life, for it is like a playground where you gain certain experiences. Use this time to prepare yourselves for the eternal life that lies ahead. As I have often said, "Why fear when I am here?".


Remember the teachings of Christ, for these same teachings are what I am teaching today. Remember above all things that God is love and learn to love one another. Remember what I told you the other day, when you asked how you could help Swami. BE LIKE A BEACON IN THE SKY, RADIATING LOVE AND LIGHT. These remarks apply to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment